I’ve got so many things going on lately, and so many things I want to write about, but I just don’t have the time. So I don’t forget anything I am going to write this little post with a list of things that are happening and that I want to write about
- I went to a Group VBS FunShop on Saturday, and it was freaking awesome, and it may lead to a part-time job for me
- I had a bit of a panic attack about money and realized a few things about myself
- Lots of thoughts about different scenarios with jobs, trying to figure out what I would like to do vs how much should money factor in
- I shared my story with a group of women
- If the hats that Hermione left around Gryffindor tower set the house elves free, then how do house elves do laundry?
Plus there are tons of past things that I need to write about such as
- Rob’s migraine story, plus all the emotions behind it. Especially half expecting something bad because of everything we’ve been through
- The loss of a childhood friend
- Serving others vs. being subservient
- Realizing that my past has caused me to want to help kids realize what they are capable of
So, hopefully I will get to all those writings before long!